A manicure is usually very soothing. It can be nice to have someone touch your hands and nails, especially with reflexology or other hand-massage techniques to relax you. A good manicure can:
- Clean, shape, strengthen, paint and decorate your nails
- Attend to any skin problems you might have around the nail, such as broken or sore skin
- Use acupressure or hand-massage techniques to stimulate the blood and lymph flow to improve the health of your skin
- Use oils, creams and waxes to exfoliate, cleanse and improve the texture of your nails and the skin of your hands.
A pedicure is a therapeutic treatment for your feet that removes dead skin, softens hard skin and shapes and treats your toenails. A good foot treatment is heaven, but pedicure techniques can vary from type of polish to massage so it’s important to find the right pedicure for you. Pedicures are a great way to ensure you look after your feet!
- A regular pedicure can support chiropody if you suffer from foot problems. This may prevent you from needing further treatment.
- A pedicure can also help your posture - you naturally walk more comfortably on cared-for feet.
- Pedicures can also soothe and relax you when combined with other treatments. Once your pedicurist has massaged several softening and soothing creams into your feet, you may feel you are walking on air!
Shellac Manicure & Pedicure
This is nail treatment, which sometimes referred to as a gel manicure, promises to last as long as a two weeks without chips, breaks. Shellac is perfect for anyone who likes to have manicured nails, but doesn’t want the hassle of booking weekly manicure appointments.